By Ruth Rosentrater
Searching for the perfect gift for your favorite man? The man who has everything he needs. He always says, get me a new tool. Well, here is the best tool he could use for those luscious locks of his he doesn’t seem to notice. You already know he is gorgeous, add some Wen to that hair and viola. Everyone is going to turn and look because they know something is different, they don’t realize what. The blend of botanicals, herbs with other extracts will make his hair fuller and more manageable.
Your man doesn’t have time for a routine of hair and body care. Make his life simple by insisting he try Wen at least once. You and I both know he will be sold when he learns the scents are Sweet almond mint, pomegranate and lavender. This amazing product (http://www.qvc.com/beauty/wen/_/N-rhtyZ1z141dz/c.html) had become a beloved staple for a lot of women. We need to spread the word far and wide that Wen for Men is just as wonderful but better. Go to www.Wen.org to sign up and order. This product by Chaz Dean (https://chazdean.com/store.aspx) is amazing and nothing like anything you have ever seen. Add body and shine to his hair and relish the times you can run your fingers thru it. Remember when you flip the M for Men, you get the W which is Wen! The products can be also purchased online from eBay, Sephora, Guthy-Renker and other select retailers.
Follow WEN Hair care on Twitter for more info!
There is a nip in the air and it is almost time for winter. During these months, it important to think about how you can give your hair protection against damaging elements. These are some ways to keep your hair safe and healthy during winter:
- Wear a hat when the days get colder. It will protect your hair against snow, wind, or rain. If you do not want your hair to be a mess from the hat, you can wear a silk scarf underneath the hat. The scarf will also reduce static.
- In the cold months of winter, your hair will benefit from deep conditioning treatment. Your hair often suffers from a loss of moisture because of the dry heat in your home and the cold air in the winter.
- It is not good to wash your hair every day during the winter months. Your hair will not dry out as much if you just wash it two or three times a week. Another thing to remember is never leave the house with wet hair. Not only is it unhealthy for you, but it can also dry out your hair and make it brittle.
- Another way to keep your hair healthy during the winter months is to keep it trimmed regularly. If you trim it every six or eight weeks, you will get rid of split ends. Your hair will look fuller and healthier.
- Bringing a humidifier into your home can be beneficial to your hair. Most people have dry heat in their homes during the winter and their hair can suffer dryness. The humidifier keeps dry hair at bay.
Any time you want to keep your hair healthy and shiny, you can use Wen by Chaz. WEN has deep conditioning ingredients that help your hair look its best. The company has a whole line of hair products for women. Check out the products on Amazon and Guthy-Renker today.
Wen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wenhaircare